Although LocalCoinBazar.com team of experts has made every effort to squash all the bugs in LocalCoinBazar.com systems, there's always the chance that we might have missed one posing a significant vulnerability. If you discover a bug, we appreciate your cooperation in responsibly investigating and reporting it to us so that we can address it as soon as possible. For significant bugs, we offer reward and recognition on our Wall of Fame (below).
Responsible Investigation and Reporting
Responsible investigation and reporting includes, but isn't limited to, the following:
- Don't violate the privacy of other users, destroy data, disrupt our services, etc.
- Only target your own accounts in the process of investigating the bug. Don't target, attempt to access, or otherwise disrupt the accounts of other users.
- Don't target our physical security measures, or attempt to use social engineering, spam, distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks, etc.
- Initially report the bug only to us and not to anyone else.
- Give us a reasonable amount of time to fix the bug before disclosing it to anyone else, and give us adequate written warning before disclosing it to anyone else.
In general, please investigate and report bugs in a way that makes a reasonable, good faith effort not to be disruptive or harmful to us or our users. Otherwise your actions might be interpreted as an attack rather than an effort to be helpful.
Generally speaking, any bug that poses a significant vulnerability, either to the security of our site or the integrity of our trading, exchange or wallet system, could be eligible for reward. But it's entirely at our discretion to decide whether a bug is significant enough to be eligible for reward.
Security issues that typically would be eligible (though not necessarily in all cases) include:
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Code Injection
- Remote Code Execution
- Privilege Escalation
- Authentication Bypass
- Leakage of Sensitive Data
Things that are not eligible for reward include:
- Vulnerabilities on sites hosted by third parties unless they lead to a vulnerability on the main website.
- Vulnerabilities contingent on physical attack, social engineering, spamming, DDOS attack, etc.
- Vulnerabilities affecting outdated or unpatched browsers.
- Bugs that have not been responsibly investigated and reported.
- Bugs already known to us, or already reported by someone else (reward goes to first reporter).
- Issues that aren't reproducible.
- Issues that we can't reasonably be expected to do anything about.
- The minimum reward for eligible bugs is the equivalent of 50 USD in CryptoBite Coins.
- Rewards over the minimum are at our discretion, but we will pay significantly more for particularly serious issues.
- Only one reward per bug.
How to Report a Bug
- Send your bug report to [email protected].
- Try to include as much information in your report as you can, including a description of the bug, its potential impact, and steps for reproducing it or proof of concept.
- Include your name and link as you would like it to appear on our Wall of Fame (optional).
- Include your CBC address for payment (to get CBC address create an account on LocalCoinBazar wallet).
- Please allow 4 business days for us to respond before sending another email.
Wall of Fame
- Rafel Nowak
- Charlie Mayfield
- Lijo Subramanyam
- Isabella Williams
- Claire Garcia